- Plural of bottom
- third-person singular of bottom
Bottom can refer to:
- Bottom is lowest part of an object.
- the buttocks
- Top and bottom in sex and BDSM
- bottom (BDSM)
- Nick Bottom, a character from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Bottom (TV series), a British sitcom and stage show
- The bottom quark, a subatomic particle
- Bottom element, in lattice theory and related branches of mathematics
- The bottom type, or empty type, in type theory.
- "Bottom", a song by Tool from their 1993 album Undertow
- a cargo vessel, or a ship.
bottoms in Dutch: Bottom
bottoms in Japanese: ボトム